Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-07 Origin: Site
How to seal the sterilization pouch by sealing machine:
1. Adjust the sealing temperature to an appropriate temperature.
2. Choose or cut a pouch with a length and width suitable for the size of the equipment.
3. Flatten one end of the pouch and put it into sealing machine for sealing work.
4. Put the items to be sterilized ( to prevent the occurrence of wet packs and bursting bags, it is recommended not too tightly
packed, the items should occupy 3/4 space of the pouch).
5. Straighten the other end of the pouch and put it into the sealing machine for sealing.
(A distance of 25mm-35mm should be left between the sealing end and the bottom of the pouch, so that it can be easily peeled off and opened.)